I dont like my Beemer....

Torqueman

I can remember an Alfa owner approaching the Alfa stand at the Motor Show in Earls Court in the 1970's after several weeks waiting for a front screen he took an 3 foot high onyx ashtray and lunged it through the screen ( only toughened in those days ) they had to remove the car overnight as there really were no screens available. He was sensible enough not to damage his own car!!!

A cheap stunt  and only down on side. No A pillar damage, no roof, bonnet or wheel damage. They should have brought to Leeds and let the council estate kids have a go... you would have seen some real business dished out. ;)

Buzz

Hmm. There is a bit of previous with der deutsche volk getting a bit uppity and aggressive.

Huh? You're joking right ;) .. .. nah, you couldn't possibly be suggesting that all Germans are Nazis, 60 odd years on!! Tsk, tsk!