Coffee in Inverness Anyone?

Doug Dastardly

Now that there's three or four of us up north, does anyone fancy meeting up on Saturday?

I know it's last minute but the weather looks okay and I think I'll get away with not working tomorrow.

Sunday looks :arse: weatherwise so tomorrow it is.

I'll try to get out for a run regardless, but if anyone's interested let me know.

Doug

Would like to come but am away on Saturday and car is off the road at the moment as well

Hopefully we can meet next year when the car is vback on the road

Regards

Hugh

Hi,

Yes, that would be great - I'm up for that. Let me know where we're meeting. Afternoon would be good.

Cheers,

David

Afternoon works for me.

I'm about an hour away so I'll prob have a bite of lunch and then head off.

I'll pm you my number David, but we'll check back here in case there's more takers.

Doug

Meeting at Tiso (other outdoor retailers are available, but this one has a coffee shop) at half one if anyone else is interested.

Motogp on record, and I'm off dodging showers (got a couple of things to do on the way)

Doug