Speed Series Results - Loton Park (R30 & R31)

Tigger

Well I can confirm that unless John has a miraculous couple of Races that Barry seems to have it in the bag.

Well done Barry :yes: :yes: :yes:

Results are up so you can all see, so who's going to be scrabling for 2nd and 3rd :d

UPDATE: Both days have been re-classified as 1.6e races due to over 51% of drivers failing the Target Times.

Results r Us

Tiggs

• Like 1

Thanks for this Tiggs, I thought I was still in with a chance of overall honours :d

The boys will be back next year :t-up:  :t-up: :t-up:  

err not really :arse: ed but i have done 4 or 5 rounds and im only showing having done 1 :laugh:  :cry:  ;)

i shall be back next year ,this has been a funny year and i feel i have not supported the series as i should so looking forward to next year already

err not really :arse: ed but i have done 4 or 5 rounds and im only showing having done 1 :laugh:  :cry:  ;)

i shall be back next year ,this has been a funny year and i feel i have not supported the series as i should so looking forward to next year already

Apologies Steve, if you could let me know which ones you have done I will certainly add them for you but some of those scoresheets are a b***h to go through.

There was one round however where you were driving a Westfield so I'm pretty sure that didn't count anyway but happy to be corrected ???

Tiggs

It's been pointed out to me that the Loton even should have been classed as a 1.6e Event as the over 51% failed the target times on both days.

Saturday = 54.55% failed the Target times so it was a 1.6e Race

Sunday = 55.56% failed the Target times so this was also a 1.6e classified race.

The scoresheets have been amended as such - Sorry guys :-(

Tiggs