wheel delivery....

dombanks

I send loads of wheels via Apc 24 hour service, from memory costs me around £25. I just put some cardboard over the face of the rim and stick each one in a black bin bag and tape up sending as 4 parcels , pallet will be £40 

+1 for Paisley freight (next day service) - will cost you £33, unless they are 4x4 rims.

Dave.

• Like 1

you forgot the m62 norm! :laugh:

ive been looking at paisley just now. looks pretty good value to me. They wouldn't be a go-er if i had to collect them myself... not only the time and cost of fuel but im not sure i would fit 4 wheels+tyres in! lol

Jeff ive ordered the guy a roll of that black pallet wrap stuff it was only a £10 and is 100m long so should be able to do each wheel nice and asked him to face each rim with some card.

Some couriers have a policy of no metal exposed - but best, as Jeff says to face with card and wrap in pallet wrap.

I once had a digger bucket refused collection because it wasn't wrapped (50Kg of heavy metal) !!

Dave.