Picture request

darve

Missed all that, been a bit busy :(

Really feel for you, what a complete :arse: and as has been said, jobsworth.

That's a type approved setup, which has passed all over the country. Oh for a bit of consistency :cry:

When I read of stuff like this I think back fondly to my tester who was a decent, fair, but not lax bloke who wanted me to pass and let me tweak things.

• Like 1

Had a very similar tester, fair and wanted me to pass, but missed nothing either. Constantly explaining what he was doing and why. I actually really enjoyed my test! Even though it was a fail. (Had a radius issue on some of the first batch of track day silencers, years ago. The WF factory made me up a custom insert for the tale pipe and I got my certificate)

I keep reading "jobsworth". But surely, that is his job. Of course, he may have made a mistake with the seats/belts but we're all human. Well nearly all. :)