Picture request

darve

Hello all

In advance of my IVA retest next thursday I'm giving myself some options with regards to one of my fail points. What I'm after is a few photos that show the harness mountings and how the belts go over the seats. Few angles at and around the seat would be good. The combination has to be the standard WF race seats (like HERE ) and ideally the 3 inch TRS harnesses as can be seen below

I would also like permission to send these photo's (if I need to) to my IVA tester to make sure he is happy with the setup before I arrive for the retest. I do not want to fail for a third time :oops:

Thanks very much - your help is appreciated as always :t-up:

20130817_092049_zps87c125cb.jpg

Dave, that link shows Sport seats which I have in my car not the race seat. Which are you after?

If you need Sport Seats with 3" harnesses a 1" spacer tube to lift the eye bolts off the harness rail and a dropped floor then I'll get you a few pics of mine tonight

my bad :blush: it's the sports seats :blush: I'm pretty sure the seats in the link are the same as Bernie's old ones ??? Bernie? Mark - do you remember?

Yes Mark - dropped floor, 3 inch harnesses and with the 1 inch spacer tube on the eye bolts. Sounds like your car would be suitable as photo donor :laugh:  :d  :t-up:

Yes Bernie's seats are sports seats.  He did also have a race seat in it but I bought that off him and put it in my narrow :d

I'll get you some pictures of mine tonight for you.  Only difference I have is mine are 3" willans harnesses but they clip in exactly the same as the TRS.

nice one :t-up: send um to my work email if easier :yes:

Photos taken :t-up: expect an email in about an hour once I've downloaded them from camera  :)

thanks matey :)

good man :d will go take a look :)

Mark they are superb photos. couldn't have asked for more! tops marks - really appreciated :) you happy for me to send them to the tester if I end up having to change the seats?

thanks again

Mark they are superb photos. couldn't have asked for more! tops marks - really appreciated :) you happy for me to send them to the tester if I end up having to change the seats?

thanks again

No probs mate, feel free to just forward him my email.

Just for the benifit and interest of others reading this thread, these are the pictures I've sent to Dave :)

5b.jpg

5a.jpg

4b.jpg

4a.jpg

6b.jpg

6a.jpg

1b.jpg

1a.jpg

You could make a "now you see me now you don't" video if those pictures...................................Scott where are you  :d

I'm confused ???  You've got sport turbo seats in your photos (Dave, not Mark) which should be fine for IVA.

All I had to do was describe how the mounting eyes were attached to the chassis and he looked at them as much as he could.