Today's achievement, and good for the environment!

abbeya

Having had the paintwork on the euroboxes damaged by pigeon **** , trust me the ones around here must feast on concrete, I saved myself a trip to the tip and made a car port out of the kiddies trampoline......well it wasn't getting used. Rather pleased with the result. 

IMG-20130831-00033.jpg

• Like 1

bob on!  

A great piece of recycling :yes: :yes:

Just be careful to clear snow snow off it in the winter as that'll put a lot of strain on the fence posts :)

Snow load has been given consideration, fortunately as I live 1 mile from the Solent, in the shadow of the Isle of Wight we do not see much snow. The canopy is a re enforced tarp, that can easily be removed / retracted, in fact is is currently doubled so it can drop down to make a side.

It is really made for the everyday cars, however the Westy will fit snugly in there, and dodge the pigeon c**p, of which the passenger seat seems to have been a favorite  target of late.

I now laugh in the face of those pesky pigeons!

I like it! Good work! That's a one mans rubbish is another mans treasure!

I don't know what the birds eat here, I usually park my car on ground floor, but when I had my BLACK S2000 there was no room, up on roof I had to park. Was in work sorting admin for about 3 hours. Came out to a 14 inch white streak up the bonnet, jet washed on way home and it had melted lacquer and left one hell of a mark right across the bonnet! Made it close to impossible to sell the car, every viewer saw it, pointed it out and knocked a few grand off already adjusted price.