And in the Beginning ...............

pistonbroke

Lethal hey? Imagine hitting a tree. It would be near certain death in those cars

Never mind hitting a tree, what about the commentator encouraging small boys to climb them :suspect:  elf and safety would have him locked up nowadays :angry:

Brilliant find Bernie, I think i saw you on the banking, you must have been at least 30 back in 53' :p

Never mind hitting a tree, what about the commentator encouraging small boys to climb them :suspect:  elf and safety would have him locked up nowadays :angry:

Brilliant find Bernie, I think i saw you on the banking, you must have been at least 30 back in 53' :p

wasn't me , must have been Peter  :)

Before reading comments my first thought was TREE's! Then commentator encouraging young boys to climb them had already been mentioned.

I did like "no profit will be made" oh how things have changed. When I first saw the cars I thought the first one was a "Automotive Union" from "The Worlds Most Expensive Cars" (that I watched last night) then realised they all looked like the incredibly rare car and they must be something else!

What a Great find ....and yes,yes, blah,blah,blah about the so called safety so cliche just enjoy the film for what it was the very early days of Motorsport

Buzz

• Like 1