Best place to get some TD Pro Race wheels from?

Paulm3

Decided to just get some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's or 3's, looking for 15's with generals road tyres like the toyo r1r's or something. White or Black (Just not silver)

Where is a good place to buy a set from? and what's best offset to go?

I was thinking 4x108, ET25 7x15 front and ET15 8x15" rear would be ok? Car is a Seiw and has widened rear arches I need to fill!

Think the last time I bought alloy wheels were my AC Schnitzer ones direct from BMW in 2004!? so any recommendations :)

Cheers

Paul :)

The factory did have some good offers on wheels and tyres. Have you tried Russ in parts

• Like 1

TopGear Shop on a certain auction site for your R1Rs and I think I got my ProRaces via Northampton Motor Sports so they might be able to help out... Also, could Playskool source them?

As above and don't forget Halfords do them , I got mine from them with TIRs and unusual offsets. They were through another bolt on company who's name escapes me . I coupled it with company discount and winter offer and the deal couldn't be beaten. Shop around and they will pop up somewhere.

Bob ;)

The factory certainly were doing a competitive deal for a set of 15" Prorace 1.2s with R1Rs, so worth checking what their price is now. Don't forget to factor in the price of fitting tyres, if you buy them seperately from the wheels and don't have them fitted by the tyre supplier. In my experience, fitting plus balancing plus valves is usually about £10 per corner.

I got mine from the factory, T1R's on mine. Was tempted by R1R's... But I have a feeling my wet weather driving would have to stop. Richbrook do a flush fitting tyre valve about £5 a corner and really worth it IMO.

Was tempted by R1R's... But I have a feeling my wet weather driving would have to stop.

Why? R1R's are fantastic in the wet, some of the best water clearing capability of any non-winter/non M&S type tyre I've ever tried.

I may be selling my mint matt black 15" 1.2's with tyres if you're interested - let me know.

Cheers

Jocker

I used jjc race and rally, great deal on wheel and Tyre combo and fast delivery too.

I'm thinking of selling my original wheels and tyres. 

They are Team Dynamics pro-race 1.2s in black gloss (as supplied by Westfield) 15" diameter, 7" rim width. In as new condition.

Fitted with Toyo R1R tyres 205/50, part worn, but lots of tread still left.

I haven't thought about price, but if you might be interested let me know, and I'll put a price on them .

Oh, the offset is 23mm, which is correct for the later Ford based cars such as my 2008 Duratec car.

Paul

I got a good deal from Mad Motors when I built my car 3 years ago - just checked their website and there still looking completive

at £565 for  4off  15in 1.2 Team Dynamics Black Alloys with tyres fitted. I ordered with Mad Motors but the delivery came

direct from Team Dynamics. Delivery is about another £25 

Roy

Paul, I got mine from JJC with R1R tyres a few months ago, and they were delivered quickly.

I had a set on order with the factory, but after several weeks of waiting and broken promises I reluctantly cancelled and found that JJC had them on the shelf and at a cheaper price!

Steve

Thanks guys, I've PM'd the guys possibly wanting to sell.

Best price I've found is £600 with R1R's on.

Paul

Thanks guys, I've PM'd the guys possibly wanting to sell.

Best price I've found is £600 with R1R's on.

Paul

If that is vat inclusive I'd say it is a very good price.

Paul, I'll pm you later this morning, when I've done my sums!