5/7 - Pass. Not bad...

Captain Colonial

...and you?

Clicky

Didn't know about the kids in factories one, or the kiddies in 1944 one - must be my thing about keeping kids away from me. :d

Used to loath history lessons at school (once into the O level stream the teachers we had taught it in a very dry, dusty "here's a list of dates" to memorise fashion. My memories always been bad, I hated it!)

Scraped 4/7 should have been 5, but for some reason ignored what I knew about the German Navy, Doh! :bangshead:

3/7.    It's always the foreigners that do better than us indigenous people.     Go to the top of the class Scott.

whoops 1

5/7

Didn't know about the Jewish extra name requirement and got that wrong, but I now feel educated and enlightened!

4/7

Not a clue about the names being added to the Jewish people

FAILED!

Not the quiz, I can't find it on the page. It says to expand the grey box but there isn't a grey box to expand.

Oh, hang on, HM has it on her laptop, back soon

We just did the quiz hm has found. 4/7 but guessed all of them. However it's not the same quiz and is dated 13th August.

Bored now, going to clean more tiles

Too hot to clean tiles. I'm using wire wool and soapy water. Get the tile clean but if I don't rinse it with hose straight away it just dries dirty.

Got the quiz on my PC, and got 4/7. There were two questions I should have got right had I thought about them. The German Air Force, I knew they were allowed a Navy. And I should have guessed the Jewish name question right but I'd never heard of it before.

Knew 4, guessed 1, clueless 2 = umm 9, no 11 .. .. 5!