Message for the chair

martyblues

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

"The WSCC, is probably one of if not the largest clubs at the show. Large, can sometimes be a victim of it's own success . Having attended the agm this afternoon, I feel confident , that moves are about to be put in place to try and bring members closer together."
I hope so anyway. 

Quoted from an earlier thread

Guess I got that wrong

???

I feel that things are good right now and feel the "chair" have pulled it together... I've had slapped wrists a few times and it's working.

???

Seems pretty good to me.

It would be nice to cut out the petty squabbling that rears up now and again but otherwise.... :t-up:

• Like 1

Hmm. "Pot, this is Kettle. Kettle, this is Pot. Now say hello and be nice to each other"

:)

Having been on the darkside for many years I can tell you, without any doubt in my mind, that this is such a friendly club and forum there is no comparison.

Of course there will be the odd argument from time to time, just as friends argue when at the pub.

I always try and post as if I was in the pub and face-to-face with everyone. Sometimes I fail but it isn't intentional.

Of course there will be the odd argument from time to time, just as friends argue when at the pub.

I always try and post as if I was in the pub and face-to-face with everyone. Sometimes I fail but it isn't intentional.

Same here!

Why I often say something down the pub that someone disagree's with, then they get all upset and refuse to talk me... Then they go crying to everyone at work, then my hierarchy find out about it and I get in trouble.

It's pathetic to tell the truth (as in SOLDIERS feeling the need to cry, as in actually cry, to hierarchy to get their own way).

Although due to neurological issues I do say/type without realising implications... So if I ever upset someone on here, PM me and I'll take no offence! Better than people being upset of dragging the chair into something not needed to go to them.

Marty, thanks but you didn't upset me. as I "know" you, I took it as a joke at first but othersgot upset and I wondered if it was a joke.

Onwards and upwards.

OK I offer my apologies to Norman and any others that I may hve upset or offended with my remarks.

I'm defo gonna run yer over next time, lol.

I sometimes take a break for a week or two and that rekindles my interest, like the last 3 weeks :)

There wasn't a problem. Move along, there's nothing to see here.

Marty

Am I missing something here, who did you upset? I can understand that people can interpret stuff in different ways, but what the devil.

For someone I hardly knew, you have been an absolute star and supported me through a difficult time having suffered a similar fait, you had no need to get involved but chose to help and I can only assume from the goodness of your heart, your a top bloke, so what is this thread all about?