Northampton Motor Sport

housebuilder

Big thanks to Troy for taking the time to try and help me sort my running and emissions problems and I am not even a paying customer yet! 

Restores your faith in customer service and I am sure this will be paid back tenfold by me and others who will book their car in with them for the multitude of services they offer.

SOMEONE GETS IT!

Top people. Exemplary service

• Like 2

2nd that :d

I'll be heading up there when I'm on the road :)

3rd'd, it's the way to run a business. Give good service and the rest will follow (with a bit of business nounce).

When I used to do seminars on the motor trade one of the subjects (this was car dealers) was that the second highest expenditure, after wages, was advertising. It was costing them a lot of money to get a new customer through the doors, make sure you keep them. I explained how. Then your business will grow as your customer base grows.

Mostly fell on deaf ears I'm afraid.

• 1 month later...

4th that - Troy emailed me some advice a couple of months back to help sort out popping on deceleration which work well enough in the short term but after a RR and mapping session yesterday the driveability of the car has been transformed. The corner weighting, tracking and Chris' close attention to the front in-board ARB also impressed but will need a track day to feel the full benefits.