I am a happy boy.

Norman Verona

Took all the paperwork to the prefecture at Angers this morning to get the two Honda's their French number plates (well the French Carte Gris, get the actual plates at a garage).

We've done this 5 times before and have always had to go away and get another piece of paper. Got there at 09:10, our ticket number came up at 09:25. The two sets of documents were processed without a hitch. We then had to go to the cashier and pay the fees and they gave us two provisional Carte Gris. This is new as we've never had them before.

At 10:10 we were sitting in a coffee shop enjoying coffee and croissants.

Been into the insurance agent and given them the new numbers and got new green cards.

Got the plates on the way home and I'm now going to fit them. 

Happy, happy day.

Your mastery of the French language is stunning, James.  :yes: 

Bien Sur mon amis Mem Sec, I became bi-lingual watching Only Fools and Horses.....  To be honest I havent mastered English yet...... :d

Haute Cuisine = Hot Food......If any students require extra tuition I am available for rental (not sure if thats the right term).....

James, as the club's token and overexposed Yank, there are plenty of members who are of the opinion that I don't speak English either. :d

I'm getting better at French, I can now tell them to eff off in French.

I've always had trouble with English.

• Like 1