Darve's journey from IVA fail to retest

darve

???

I thought you had exactly the same seats and harnesses as me? and surely numerous others, even the type approved sport turbos?

your not wrong Dom. I said that and it made no difference :(

he did say that it would be fine if no seats were fitted. what the fudge!!! that would be stupid! I did say I can whip them out but he wasn't having any of it :oops:

yes retest is free. here's the fail sheet. all the other's I could have sorted before the retest had they been picked up.

20130903_120427_zps1198b0d3.jpg

The bottom of the eyelet on mine is pretty much flush with the top to the boot box. I take it that's the same as yours?

Free for the next two weeks...make an appointment NOW!

retest already booked for 12 September

• Like 1

maybe I should write off 2013 for driving the car as at least I won't get so frustrated with the IVA and registration process. looks like end of Oct/early November at the earliest now :(

retest already booked for 12 September

What a difference a few seconds makes... hang in there mate, you're almost there! :)

The bottom of the eyelet on mine is pretty much flush with the top to the boot box. I take it that's the same as yours?

here's mine

20130903_120756_zps556269ad.jpg

20130903_120808_zps504dd196.jpg

What a difference a few seconds makes... hang in there mate, you're almost there! :)

I mean registration complete :d seems about 6 weeks at the moment. so 6 weeks on top of mid sept is end of oct :p

I mean registration complete :d seems about 6 weeks at the moment. so 6 weeks on top of mid sept is end of oct :p

Cue obligatory "Don't be such a southerner softie, yer a jessie who won't go out in the cold!" posts... :d

I only caught the fog lamp lighting with dipped and main quite late too.

The seatbelt mounting seems exactly the same as mine, that's an interesting one. Must be down to examiner interpretation, the get out I can see is note 3:

3. Comparison with a type approved vehicle 
Evidence that the vehicle is of identical structure to a vehicle which has been demonstrated to comply with the requirements or which is type approved 
may be used to confirm compliance.

oh: Don't be such a southerner softie, yer a jessie who won't go out in the cold!  :d 

Cue obligatory "Don't be such a southerner softie, yer a jessie who won't go out in the cold!" posts... :d

pipe down I'm sulking :d :d :d

pipe down I'm sulking :d :d :d

Yes sir, sorry sir, I'll be a good boy I will, sir :blush:  ;)  :yes:

I have some spare seats if needed

I have some spare seats if needed

what type you got matey? :)