set of 13" minilights

SteveD

13" minilights good condition £180 with tyres

OI ya dozy Diplofat, how about PCD and offset?

errrr ford pcd and yeh they have offset :laugh:  will post the offset tomorrow wuvers

yes can do tomorrow wuv ,there at work and i should be going in to do a bit tomorrow

jeez terry give me a chance , i have been into work but forgot to measure the offsets and take pictures  as i was rushing to get some panels painted and a car buffed then to get to winsford to hang some doors on a shell ,will do it in the morning i promise,at the moment i am going to enjoy half a day sat watching tv and having a cider as its been a long two weeks

right for mr impatient , mounting face to inside edge is 4" mounting face to outside edge is 3 1/4 " tyres are not road legal they are race tyres ,though I have a set of used 888's if needed

• Like 2

I make that 7 inch rims with ET19 offset?

3rd dibs?

the difference of 3/4 inch is 19mm ish !

or am I barking ! :)

Steve ,

Thanks for the sizes , that's good for me , do you want to pm me your payment method and I'll fix up getting them from you .

Cheers Julian

Any luck Steve , waiting to pay for these , I didn't want to pester you as I know your are busy

sorry wuv never checked this thread give me a bell tomorrow and we can sort things out

• Like 1

Unless I have it wrong, which is always possible -  I make that  a P10 offset?  mounting face is 10mm from wheel centre - towards the wheel face?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.