Swindon Area Blat out this Sunday afternoon - 11th August

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Just put new gearbox in and need to try it out, give me a call Tom if you are going out Sunday for a blat.   Allan G

Welcome to the 21st century mate  :p  :p 

Will do mate, I have just put the screen back on mine, so that needs testing.  Im missing a Front wing which still haven't been delivered yet!!!!! 

Ill do my best!!!

Ill drive 550 miles to get there!!

Chris

It's all going to be a bit last min for me, I'm giving someone trailer training with my trailer at 12:00 for a couple of hours on Sunday and then im free to play.

If people want to come out for a blat to the hill climb (the long way round :t-up: ) , we could meet at my house (pm me for the address) and go from there

Ill do my best!!!

Ill drive 550 miles to get there!!

Chris

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Tom, I'd love to come but i'll be 4/100ths of a second behind you again mate, like at Blyton... that was a great 2 days of battling wasnt it?

James 

At the moment mine is being well behaved so I am up for going out for a run out.

Has anything concrete been decided yet?

Seems your never able to offer breakfasts!!!!!!!!!!!

its not henry westons its the swear filter wont let me write the engilsh for a bacon cob....

Tom, I'd love to come but i'll be 4/100ths of a second behind you again mate, like at Blyton... that was a great 2 days of battling wasnt it?

James 

It was the best SS weekend Iv had so far mate. Can't wait for next years.  I'm going to loose some weight over the winter, that should help the car go a bit faster 

hehehehe sorry chap, i was so hungry I forgot the MOD unit at the end of the office full of bunny huggers..... :d