Swindon Area Blat out this Sunday afternoon - 11th August

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Tom I'm on a diet already and the mighty super charged cross flow will trounce your zetec when I get the pressures right and the launch control works and I stop driving like a hairdresser....

Tom I'm on a diet already and the mighty super charged cross flow will trounce your zetec when I get the pressures right and the launch control works and I stop driving like a hairdresser....

DIET??????????

Your sausage bacon and egg baguette was massive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacko it was, and i'd already had a maccy D's bagel breakfast, I has sushi at 11 and a 4 meat kekab at 1pm, then on the drive home hiem I had some prawn salad and crispy bacon and i've just had a lamb jalfrezi... but dont mention it to Tom Frankland as i want to beat him at Blyton next year and i'm on diet.... I will be like Mark Webber this time next year......

Me and you from Swindon (Dom is going to give me 1 of my wings back for the weekend) I text Alan tomorrow to see if he's still up for it 

Thinking meet at mine between 14:00 to 14:30 and then taking all the back roads to Prescott Hill Climb to meet up with the others 

What's actually on at Prescott as nothing in their website

Yes, we'll be leave from my house about 14:30 (Pm me for the address)

Am going to go over earlier in the day so may see you there

Ok Jacko 

Ill be wearing a Aerodynamix.co.uk top, so if you see us walking around, give us a shout 

Just back from Hols and so very late joining the thread....too late by the look of it as I'll never get there in time - maybe next time.  Have fun!

A great day at Prescott, only saw two Westies, a red one and a blue one; didn't see the drivers though!

I went up in the Beemer as decided we couldn't get my mates wheel chair on the back of the westy.

Enjoyed it and good day out, some nice cars and some really putting the effort in.