Bespoke Shoulder Pads

Terryathome

Schroth shoulder pads running at £50 a pop, what a rip offffffff. Don't mention fire retardent Etc, Etc

SWMBO ran these up on the sewing machine for £22.50 a pair and bespoke at that. Now what do you think of that?

Terry

DSCF3314.JPG

terry seriously  what the devil  man , thats so gay ,is that incase you forget which seat is yours ;)

next you will have a sunstrip

• Like 1

One assumes SWMBO is called Caroline.  If not, I'd love to hear a replay of the explanation...

Just to remind her which side to get in and yes Caroline.

Bet you wish you had some of these (with the correct names of course) I can see it right now, Wuv and Wuver lol

Your only jealous :d

Let me think about the sunstrip for a bit (thats long enough) not a bad idea that.

Terry

terry do it please fit a sunstrip

About 9 inched deep I would have thought.

Been thinking about a sun visor for a long time now, maybe fit one for the Spain trip

Terry

Like the look of the covers they look well made but not sure about the Terry and Caroline labels. What happens if SWMBO drives?

My SWMBO driving, your havin a laugh, takes a lot of courage getting in with me driving.

Only got a licence for auto and I can't see me fitting one in the near furture or at all come to think of it.

Terry

they are bespoke terry...

but 3 pairs of sunglasses !!! 

• Like 1

Ahh well spotted and all 3 are mine. Clear, slightley tinted and dark reflective so I can look at totty without her knowing.

Terry