Westfield SEIW Duratec 2L chrome yellow

theprisioner

Sorry to see your selling up Alastair. Great car, well kept and well spec'ed. Anyone that buys it will have a cracker. 

Stephen.

A genuine question - why put it on ebay with their fees etc rather than on here or pistonheads first?

Good question, the last time I sold a car, thru piston heads a)  I got a load of potentially fraudulent emails, to be honest I got sick of them the emails from buyers that had no uk address and wanted to pay by paypal immediately. b) It did not sell even although I had it on Pistonheads for weeks. Ebay it sells  Simples. And so has the Westfield.

I am selling my 2006, SA06FUN,  2L SEIW Duratec. It is in excellent condition.

It has a web page: http://www.alastair-reynolds.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Westfield/

It is on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Westfield-SEIW-2006-/181190090561?

Please PM me if I have left any details out of the add, thanks for looking!

Oh you'll regret it....!

• Like 1

Good question, the last time I sold a car, thru piston heads a)  I got a load of potentially fraudulent emails, to be honest I got sick of them the emails from buyers that had no uk address and wanted to pay by paypal immediately. b) It did not sell even although I had it on Pistonheads for weeks. Ebay it sells  Simples. And so has the Westfield.

I found the same with Ebay, 7 scams but only one from Autotrader and when reported that one I got a personal reply from a real person who informed me it had been reported to the police.

I'll never sell a car on Ebay again. I only wish the French had an Autotrader.

Hope it sells ok, from all the info you sent me last year she looked a very well spec'ed and put together Westie. For me I wanted to do those mods myself, so bought a more basic Duratec.

All the best with the sale

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.