fezza drivers have small k**bs

SteveD

its official ,they have no c*** so buy a fezza to compensate for it

trouble is they cant drive so loose control in front of a ruck of westy owners :blush:  :laugh:

he did hit the curb ,i saw the skid marks and impact marks on the curb when i left the meeting :cry:  :laugh:  what a c***

hahaha classic, I can' believe that he cam back past and revved it up as if we'd forgotten what he did. 

Was this outside the Whipping Stocks?

dangler

Bob

he did hit the curb ,i saw the skid marks and impact marks on the curb when i left the meeting :cry:  :laugh:  what a c***

I spotted the skid marks too when I left, and had reached the same conclusion.

They were probably lucky it was the last guy in the convoy.  Could have been some expensive glass to pick up if it was one of his mates.

Was this outside the Whipping Stocks?

c***

Bob

yes came out of stocks lane and turned towards holes chapel and nailed it (not one stopped for the junction),spun sideways and hit the curb ,he was the last of four cars a McLaren slr and three gay fezza drivers ,lucky he was the last gayer in the convoy or as mr coyote said it could of been ugly

Sounds like something you should've caught on a video phone or go pro!

Quality!

When around town in the :westy: I often get cars revving engines at the lights... Never a petrol, always a diesel!

Sorry this driver may be a dangler but I don't get the hatred against other car enthusiasts whatever they drive.

• Like 2

I don't care what they drive, I do care about irresponsible behaviour on the public highway, particularly at a very well known local black spot on a stretch of the road that has claimed lives in the past.

Speaking to the bar staff later, they were pretty angry, as the property he nearly hit, (and who's curb he did strike) had only just had rebuilding work carried out for the lady who lived there after the last idiot lost it on that bend and ploughed into her house.

What makes it worse, is that we could hear them coming well before they arrived, and the tyre shredding burn outs from the junction seemed to be a direct response to the sight of us parked up in the car park. They weren't gunning it before they'd seen us.

Nor did the McLaren Mercedes SLR in the lead feel the need for quite such excess. Sadly, it was just the Fezza owners. The same guy that span, did much the same on his way back past us. Though thankfully not spinning this time. It appears he either hadn't learnt, or didn't care.

And no, I don't "do" or "get" exotic car envy either, I've got too many clients, who I know well, that are nice, decent people, who you'd happily spend time with socially, who also happen to own all manor of exotica, up to and including special edition Bugatti Veyrons. Sometimes, no matter what the car is, the driver is just a knob behind the wheel.

• Like 1

Oh, and no hatred shown to the other Ferrari owners passing us that evening  :yes: 

Sorry this driver is a tool and obviously his dangler  is very small

fixed that wuv :yes:  ;)

Ferrari aside, a vauxhall corsa would hve been just as funny.

I just thought it funny to see some one show off and backfire big time.

Moral of the story, don't exceed your own ability.

Turns out that that particular junction/corner is closed Mon-Wed this coming week so that highways can change the camber on it... apparently people keep losing control there!

I think I'll avoid the area this week as I struggle to see how other local roads will be able to take the weight of traffic that will result from any diversion (presumably via Seven Sisters or Middlewich Road?), especially as the closure only seems to be signposted at the actual site of works rather than giving any notice of it in time for people to plan around it.