Alloy uprights & Alloy windscreen inc mirrors

Hellski

Hi everyone, ever since deciding a Westfield was for me, I had always planned to install an Aero screen and in my short time of ownership a lot of other things too!

Anyway, I have for sale the following items:-

Alloy windscreen uprights complete with mirrors and Alloy windscreen, 

9416114164_ededce8127_c.jpg
9413354925_27f8ab2b90_c.jpg
9416121666_3a45d26bc6_c.jpg

Windscreen is in fair condition with two very small stone chips (recently passed MOT with both defects) and what can only be described as gravel rash but otherwise very useable as can be seen by the pictures.

Stone chip 1 (blue card placed behind screen to show chip)

9413357799_a0257216d5_c.jpg

Stone chip 2 (blue card placed behind screen to show chip)

9416125042_43eb414f73_c.jpg

I would prefer to sell the above complete at £170 + P&P.  As can be seen by the pictures items are still fitted but can be removed after this weekend and be ready for either collection or posting.

I'm located just outside Stow on the Wold for those who wish to collect or postage will be via courier and price will be confirmed once packed.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions and I will try to answer with my limited knowledge or additional pictures can be provided if requested.

Disclaimer: the car is not included with any of the above items!! :laugh:

Now listed on ebay

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.