mini,sprint and hillclimb car ,big spec

SteveD

classisc mini

shell is mega having new ,sills(inner and outer) step panels, a posts,valance,quarter panels etc all done on a jig so is perfect

engine is a swiftune 1430 cc
jack night straight cut close ratio box with drop gears ,kad x pinned diff and shafts
mamba alloys ,new with tyres
rear beem axle~
coopers brakes
full safty devices cage
bucket seats
harnesess
alloy rad
full custom wiring loom
no expense spared ,on pre 72 log book ,so free tax and cheap insurance
complete car and is drivable ,just needs shell painting ,
looking for £3000 cost in parts alone is over 7.5k

• Like 1

sounds like a beauty Steve... wont hang about long at that money mate  :)

I hope not wuv

I'm not allowed to buy any more cars.. but sounds very interesting !  free bump

its on the bay of e at the moment

Wow I've only just spotted this and see the pics of it on ebay, somebody's going to get themselves a cracking car and for a bargain price. I'm very tempted myself too but I'd supsect this is now going to sell for a lot more than you orignally advertised it on here for?

Best of luck with the sale and have a free bump from me :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141029004402

ta wuv ,had a bit of interest but not to much,its a hard market at the moment as this shows its only at a few hundred quid more than the g/box cost at the moment

makes me want to keep it tbh but i have to make a wage ,this week i aint earned a penny with my booth being down ,fingers crossed for getting it back up and running tomorrow

That is awesome!

Always loved minis and always wanted one growing up but the I grew to 6ft 4 and that put an end to those ideas!

I see it's already close to your asking price on egay so should make a tidy sum!

Ps.I pm'd you about your westy.

Dave

That is awesome!

Always loved minis and always wanted one growing up but the I grew to 6ft 4 and that put an end to those ideas!

I see it's already close to your asking price on egay so should make a tidy sum!

Ps.I pm'd you about your westy.

Dave

will have a look wuv

re listed on ebay due to a 18 year old tit from the garage next door with no money and big dreams

re listed on ebay due to a 18 year old tit from the garage next door with no money and big dreams

Glad it's not only me that attracts them.

Does sound a great car. Has it had a re-spray or is it "rat-look"? Would be great to have people think it's a clapped out mini and it fly off!

I thought it was only me they targetted. Had any scams yet Steve? I'll buy the car but can't come and see it and I'll send a shipping agent for it.

Is that a z-car imp in the background? :) :)

no ,wouldnt p*** on a z car mini if it was on fire wuv

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.