whiplash

jeff oakley

Wrong again Mr Scott, I just looked and I'm not more than a women.

Jim, it's not like that in France, only the UK.

Is it thew UK people or the politicians that are supposed to lead us.

Don't answer, we all know what it is, but seem not to be bothered to do anything about it.

Norman has a very good point. Had several authoritive figures and had many change. At the moment the authoritive figure hasn't a clue, I've been on mor op tours and been in more military style situations. It's really evident that they're not in charge and they keep putting silly and pointless rules in place, then does not police them... So it gets ignored. But to the other extreme, hands out unbelievable punishments or no punishment.

The chain of command is lost and it's really evident. So put that up at a national style you can actually see that two parties that were not clear winners joined and seem out of their depth. Many things are said, but seems many are not followed through or some are daft and executed in a bad way!

Jim,

Human nature is shocking now. Only Saturday I caught the bad end of it again!

Girl in late teens sat at end of someone's drive for 45 mins, directly opposite my house. So I couldn't not see her while chilling out in my living room. I waited another 30 mins, really sunny day and hot. So I walked out my house, crossed the road and asked if she wanted a cup of tea, cold drink and a snack "I have cookies, crisps and stuff like that" I also offered waiting in my garden, in the shade. A little worried she looked back and declined. I walked back. She was there for another hour before someone turned up, about an hour later the door bell rings and I have a rather upset man yelling at me...

are you surprised? if you said it to the girl the way you wrote it up there you might as have gone over there with your john Thomas in one had offering her to come and stroke your puppies. did you also offer her some worthers originals?  :o

your lucky they didnt call the police and accuse you of being a sex pest.

I thought that but then thought it best to stay shtum.