Westfield 11

Rory's Dad

This link shamelessly stolen from Blatchat.  A beautiful car (as always) but enhanced by the wrap around screen and ali half tonneau.  Not seen that before.

Rory's Dad

That is what I would like to  build one day - great sport MArtin 

Very pretty. I'm surprised that Westfield haven't offered a single seater scuttle, windscreen and half tonneau. It would make driving he Eleven even more of an event that it is already.

• Like 1

Martin, that looks great, and that's the problem, the new ones never looked that shiny.

I was at the February Paris classic show and we turned the corner on a magnificent Bugatti type 57, The paint was several feet thick as was the piped leather seats. It looked like a modern Audi built as a 70 year old Bugatti. I explained to the chap who was with me that I din't think much of it and he stopped dribbling. We moved on and around the next corner was an original Type 57, hand painted in French blue with leather seats more like cardboard with holes and tears. Fantastic. We got talking to the dealer who valued his at 3 times the gin palace model. I agreed.

If you going to build a replica, then build it as it was when new.

Beautiful :love:  :love:  :love: , I think we have a lovely black Westfield 11 in Essex - seen it at JD Classics but have never met the owner.

Beautiful :love:  :love:  :love: , I think we have a lovely black Westfield 11 in Essex - seen it at JD Classics but have never met the owner.

i'd spotted that there too :) but we also have a green one :)

DSC_0719.jpg