Gadgetman appreciation society

BLiNK Motorsport

I think it was approximately 12 months ago that Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) took over as Cheshire AO. Prior to this Dave was a very active forum poster and helped numerous members with problems.

Since taking over as the Cheshire AO Dave has thrown his heart and soul into the WSCC and is a superb source for absolutely everything! He gives reasoned, balanced replies in response to posts with a magical talent of not upsetting anyone and seems to monitor the forum constantly!

He is very,very knowledgeable in respect to anything Westfield and also other vehicles and is always willing to help absolutely anyone. His contribution to the club is superb and I (as an individual and nothing to do with BLiNK Motorsport) would personally like to thank him for all his hard work and effort that he puts into the WSCC - a club I have been a member of for eight years now.

I know all the committee work extremely hard and normally don't like to highlight a single person but if the club does have an award for such a thing then Dave should certainly be considered IMO.

P.S. I know he will probably be embarrassed by this post!

Now, if Blink would like to sponsor such an award . . . . . . . .  :yes:

give gadge a badge - he deserves it... a fine start line marshall to whom I am always thankful.....

Since taking over as the Cheshire AO Dave has thrown his heart and sole into the WSCC and is a superb source for absolutely everything!

While I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say Fraser, I have yet to see evidence that Dave has thrown a fish at anyone or anything - do you have a video of such an event we can all enjoy?

• Like 1

heheheheh - at least Scott knows his plaice..... boom tish....

A valued wscc member and top bloke  :yes:

I'll second that. He manages to keep me in line and that's not easy.

Now, if Blink would like to sponsor such an award . . . . . . . .  :yes:

We would buy an award if that would be appreciated for services above and beyond etc........ 

Would that be Ok David? Maybe to be presented at awards dinner??

Keep up the good work Dave. You are an example to all of us.

I've met Dave at Stoneleigh and he's pretty good looking to boot.