Unexpected warm weather bonus!

nearly done

Thanks to the sweltering temperatures the Mrs has been rather keen to experience the Westy just of late. She cant get enough of the draught. So far she has been out three times this week with the prospect of a extended blat into the Peak this Sunday (this is from a lady who last year failed to set foot in the car once). Just got back from a run out to Bakewell lots of waves and grins from loads of other drivers only proviso for her accompanying me is that the loud pedal doesn't get pressed to hard  the upside is the fuel consumption has gone up to the low 30 mpg area.

Think I may have to change my mind about selling up!!

Cheers, Sean.

Sean, you seem a very nice sensible chap, you live in the perfect area for a Westfield.

Now, come to your senses and keep the car and we'll have no more talk about selling it.

Oh, and you can convert the temporary membership to full now.

From someone who used to live in Low Bradfield, just around the corner from Ladybower.

• Like 1

Norman were on about going to Ladybower on Sunday possibly with a all you can eat breakfast at the Highway man on the way.

If you go into the Ladybower, tell the young lady behind the bar that you know Lynne & Norman from Bradfield, now in France. We also know the landlord but he may not know us by description.