Oops way off topic... VX220 stage 1

Hammy

When I bought my VX a few members gave some good positive advice - one about stage one remapping

In my excitement of clearing out my mail box , I lost this - was it you?

It wasn't me but is yours a turbo? If so contact Liam at MMG performance in Birmingham I've got a few mates that take the vx turbos there and there awesome

Cheers ad

It wasn't me but is yours a turbo? If so contact Liam at MMG performance in Birmingham I've got a few mates that take the vx turbos there and there awesome

Cheers ad

I'm sure that's who did my mapping on my Robin Hood. I found the 3D style map on their software fascinating. Proper job too, gained MPG, power and drivability.

I don't think it would be MMG that did your Robin Hood he only does vx220's and Elise/exige

Thought you wanted to keep it 'standard'?

Who rattled your cage Del Boy...;)

Stage one is pretty invisible ( just mild remap ) worth 10% on power and clears up the "emmisions" power dip at around 3.5k so worth considering just for that, , stage two involves sawing it bits off , so I'd avoid that .