DH Mosquito

pistonbroke

An A 10 would definitely solve any neighbour disputes you might have. I saw the programme and I thought it was quite good, but missed the first few minutes. What was the presenter's background?

My little list would include one too. Along with a Phantom, Huey, Spit, Mustang and a Sea Vixen. And maybe a Hawk and a Lightening. And a Corsair. F16 too. I should probably stop now.

I recorded it whilst watching 3 idiots messing about in a van.

I'll watch it tonight....... unless there's anything else on.

Started watching this at breakfast - will finish it tonight. Always loved the Mossy. Also a fan of the P38 and F4U as well. My avatar should be a clue as to what I'd do given adequate funds.....  Have had a go in a few vaguely interesting planes over the years thanks to a friend I used to have, but the best so far was the T6. A ride in a Mossy would certainly trump that!

Always thought the A10 was a good one too - you definitely know which is the wrong end to be looking at. They used to practice low level round this area a few years back - a grand sight.

The A10 is an awesome bit of kit, any aircraft that has a gun so powerful to cause a jet engine to stall in a good idea !!

Get yourselves down to London Colney (j 22 on M25) where is a cracking Mosquito museum.

Great guide who lets you crawl inside planes and get hands on

Well worth a visit