SEI Breaking for bits...most parts available

Paul Aspden

Car is a 1997 sei wide and has had a left front impact.

It is slowly coming to bits, so if you want anything other than interior, rear suspension and silencer let me know I may have it off already.

At the moment I have upper and lower front wide track, CAT motorsport wishbones (One side only) £40

AVO shock & Spring to suit. £20

Full tonneau cover for high back seats with RAC bar. Slight tear about 30mm long behind rear bulkhead which would easily repair. £40

Spare wheel cover in black vinyl £5

RAC roll bar with detachable rear stays. Powder coated in black, includes rose joints and sleeves £60

Aero fuel filler cap, complete none locking, 2" funnel and all bolts £40

Other parts available soon including C20XE vauxhall engine, complete with carbs,dizzy, coil,shallow SBD sump, alternator, inlet manifold, throttle linkage, starter motor, flywheel and RWD clutch, all water pipes and RH engine mounting.

Also type 9 5 speed gearbox with or without vauxhall bellhousing, remote extension, gearstick.

Full set of instruments and senders (Black on white background)

Fuel tank

Call to discuss prices on items not listed as they are not all off the car yet.

Tel Paul

07973 504785 

Hi i am after the bell housing if you.would split from gearbox. and what price you looking for engine thanks darren

Ah so you ended up with it and outbid me :)

Is the tank a standard one, or small competition one? If the latter, can you pm me details, ie size, dimensions and confirmation of what metal it is made from? Oh, and price!

pm sent

Hi paul

i'll take the cat wishbones provided they are the later type, will drop you a pm in a moment

Cheers

Barry

Paul yhpm

Hi Paul,

Is the  filler cap still up for sale? If so I'll take it.

DerekJ

Hi Paul would you happen to have a speedo sensor up for grabs? If so could you please let me know what type and how much you would like for it.

Thanks, Sean.

• Like 1

PM you about the Tonneau.

What exhaust is fitted to it and how much ,please .

Wee Dov

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.