The life and tales of a road going sprint car

Bennett156

Mr bennet is a great driver.... I wish I was as quick...

Mr bennet is a great driver.... I wish I was as quick...

Don;t worry James, you will be one day :d :D

yeah when I loos 4 stone and take my brake pedal out.... :d

Yup I'm with James. He is quick and I hope to be able to keep up one day

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked the car up from euro trimming after having a half hood made for driving to and from events.

They've done a fantastic job, very nicely finished and works beautifully. Very pleased indeed. :)

Looking forward to Mira & Hethel this weekend, rain or shine ;)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=4123f672f97b4622#cid=4123F672F97B4622&id=4123F672F97B4622%21524&v=3

see you there

Are you driving a Mallock?

• Like 2

Sorry mate, my email listing for hethel got names and cars mixed up

Whatever you are drinking Tel, I will have a case :)

James is car #74 in my Shelsley Walsh gallery. Good to have a few driving to & from events, all goes to show how practical our little Westfields are.

Its a fair way from MIRA to Hethel

I've got 2 hours to Mira from home, two hours 12 mins to my digs for the night, an hour to Hethel in the morning and 2 & 1/2 hours home. It's almost 7 hours behind the wheel., With a 25 litre tank. Expecting a bad back large fuel bill but hopefully a good time!

These are stories of ...the more you put in, the more you'll get back". Works for almost everything IMO :)

Rory's Dad

• Like 1

Great couple of stories, and glad to read some people doing the same as what I'm planning... So I'm not the only nutter!

Just bought a Megabusa fitted with a roll cage and aero screen. So have been very lucky with the sunny weather over the past couple of weeks.

Any tips for what to take or do when traveling longer distances in these types of cars would be much appreciated. Especially when the weather turns! Any recomendations for what brand of jackets etc I should invest in to keep warm and dry as possible?

Cheers

Paul