Blyton Videos

ACW

Below is my fastest run from the weekend:

Thanks to the team of people who gave up their time to make it such a great weekend. Special thanks to all those who gave me alcohol so I could get properly smashed.

• Like 1

Very smooth Adrian and well done for 2 ftd's

Phil

Great video, i noticed you put your wheels over the whit lines more than 4 times.. i thoiught that means your time doesnt count and you had to keep your wheels in the white lines.  great drive Adrian.

jim

No Jim, it is quite clear: 2 wheels over is fine, EXCEPT when you cross the finish line. Over the line all 4 wheels must be within the defined track.

The time is lost only if all 4 wheels go over the white lines, just two is akin to using the kerbs and no penalty is given. 

Personally as one of the start line team, we only just to see a rapidly disappearing car heading up towards Jochen (First corner). These videos show just how quick these Westfields can be!

Great weekend!

My fastest time of the weekend (70.71 seconds) not bad for my car I thought!

Slight frustration at the wiggler (know the name now I've got a trophy!) after loosing some time running a touch wide on exit.

Cheers for everyone's help and support over the weekend.

• Like 1

Learning a lot tonight! Figured out how to upload and post videos!

Cheers,

Chris

As Gadget said, two wheels is fine generally. (The exception at the finish line is to protect the timing beam equipment). Whereas four is just making up your own course!

Cracking run Adrian, I must say you didn't half look quick disappearing off from the start line on the Saturday too.

Great lap Chris, well done mate.  And AC-W that is sooooo fast!!!!

Come on James get your vid online

i havent got it mate, its stuck on Zach's drift cam and thats in his van...

That  was a good run Chris and aggressive. I did like the shake of your head a you had a bit of a moment at the wiggler. Lucky the finish line judge was not too alert!!!!! You seem to have gone over the outer white line at chequered flag. :o Great time ...... Need to keep an eye on you mate. :yes:

That  was a good run Chris and aggressive. I did like the shake of your head a you had a bit of a moment at the wiggler. Lucky the finish line judge was not too alert!!!!! You seem to have gone over the outer white line at chequered flag. :o Great time ...... Need to keep an eye on you mate. :yes:

I thought the rules for the last bend had been relaxed this year? As the drain had now been removed from the infield?

If not, that was lucky!

Cheers

Chris

MSA blue book says all 4 wheels need to be on track through finish and briefing mentioned this on Sunday

Steve Everall had his best time on Saturday excluded due to going over the line at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!