While the sun shines..........

alexander72

lol i thought that was a metaphor  :d but you are actually making hay, ill get me coat  :blush:

Those trees in your photos look like twigs, here is a proper tree that I saw last week.

IMG_2000_zps946e3a7d.jpg

Here's another James, 28meters in diameter, big fecker it is called "Old Grizzly"

IMG_1987_zps67a7ab33.jpg

James, I was going to ask if you had a labour easy way of moving off cuts like this:

path02.jpg

Probably, but it also probably involves hardware you shouldn't be within a mile of!

• Like 1

(Seriously, if you ever talk about getting a chipper, I think we'll have to phone the Gendarmes and get them to take you into protective custody!)

HEHEHEHE, Morning Norman,   what you need is an apprentice!!!

Brash like that I use a hay fork to manually get it in a pile, whack some hay in it or straw, little dose of accelerant and have a bonfire.  Hay fork are best or metal rake like gardeners use for levelling soil....

DONT GET A CHIPPER !!!! :d

I have no intention of getting a chipper. HM makes good oven chips already, so why do I want a chipper?

I was thinking about burning it but there's a ban on burning anything during summer months and, being flat around here, it would be noticed.

I'll see if I can find a long rope, rake it together in a big heap and tow it out the way.

I was hoping to move it next Monday and cut a bit more off the cherry tree and the bush but I don't think my finger will be ready for that.

The sand is being delivered on 23rd and it'll need moving by then or postponing the delivery again. I'll see how it goes, stitches are due to come out next Tuesday (23rd). I'll see if the nurse will take them out earlier.

Goat Hire ?

Worked for my uncle, he has three and no lawn mower!

I doubt they'll eat branches. It's not grass.

Sequoia?

Yep, glad you can spell it, I can't.