Abingdon Trackday - Friday 19th July

Tim Reid

It's my birthday on Monday so thought I would treat myself... Anyone else going?

Tim, I was hoping to go but mine's in the shop (at JTech Engineering) having the diff rebuilt and Quaife LSD added so may not be ready for Friday ... if the car is ready and there's still a space i will be there though!  If i dont see you, Happy Birthday for Monday!

Unfortunately I am now not able to attend blew a hole in my gearbox at Blyton, now looking for a replacement gearbox.

CL - I have a 4 speed box (might be a rocket box) but not sure.. welcome to have a look at it mate located N'pton... and i am working at Didcot from Monday so could pop it in truck... guess you want a type 9

though???

• Like 1

Alexander

Thanks for the offer, I have a spare type9 but if I am going to change it may look for a straight cut, I have been thinking about a sequential so may look for one a bit more serious now.

Still trying to work out how the gearbox has been holed!

Appreciate the offer

Chris