Blyton bakes in the sun

Terry Everall

Brilliant 2 days of speed series at Blyton

Big Big thanks to Nick Algar for his personal time and commitment in putting together a fantastic, well organised weekend

Westfields were top 6 cars on both days with ACW taking both FTDs

I had great battle with Matt Turner in class G and the paddock buzz was the best as usual

• Like 2

Agreed Terry. Excellent weekend on and off circuit.

Next year I WILL be driving it!

Must dash, I'm off to patent the Bacardi game :-)

Brill weekend, great atmos, great weather and quality entertainment track side.

Must dash, I'm off to patent the Bacardi game :-)

And just think, Mrs H. nearly drank it before you'd started!! :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  

A belting good weekend, just like last year. If you haven't been, you're really missing something. If you are registered for the speed series next year, its got to be number one to attend, and if you are wanting to compete, then you'd be made so welcome marshalling. Several of the marshals I spoke to this afternoon, said how much they enjoyed it.

Now, where's Tigger when you need him? :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 1

A belting good weekend, just like last year. If you haven't been, you're really missing something. If you are registered for the speed series next year, its got to be number one to attend, and if you are wanting to compete, then you'd be made so welcome marshalling. Several of the marshals I spoke to this afternoon, said how much they enjoyed it.

Now, where's Tigger when you need him? :laugh::laugh:

Yep! Was gutted to be just watching and not sprinting. Next year's a must do.

I was gutted I didn't make it last year and I wasn't disappointed one bit this year. The organisation was fantastic and topped off with the weather. Have also made many new friends and had a brill 3 evenings.

Anyone thinking if sprinting needs to do this event.

A cracking event as ever, and as others have said, if not competing, come down and help out with the marshalling, you'll see an interesting new side of Motorsport for any petrol head. If you can't make it down to marshal, come and spectate; it's the Speed Series, so exciting runs by familiar names and cars you'll recognise is a given, the fantastic craic at these events might catch you by surprise the first time, but it will make you want to come back for more!