Lancashire Area Meeting

Steve (stevel)

Lancashire Area meeting on Wednesday 17th July at the White Bull at Bilsborrow meeting at 7.30pm all welcome ...can we beat last month's number of cars 24 ?  :d  :d  :d

Steve

Hi I might bob down and say hi if thats ok im looking to buy a westfield and would be good to talk to a few people and look at a few different setups etc.

Geoff

I should be able to make it.

Not sure about the boss!

Hi Geoff, you will be made most welcome ...make yourself known and ask away

I am the boss and I should be there , if she lets me !

• Like 1

Hi I might bob down and say hi if thats ok im looking to buy a westfield and would be good to talk to a few people and look at a few different setups etc.

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I'm in bispham if you need any questions answering, see you Wednesday

Mark

Can't make this one unfortunately, gotta get the car / van packed up for racing at Anglesey this weekend... Enjoy the sun gents / ladies!

Another good meet ..think were going to need a bigger car park  :laugh:  :laugh: 18 cars this month ..Anthony's ZX10 turbo was mental 0 to 60 in 2.2 secs :cool:  :cool:

Hope you got some good feedback Geoff

Big thanks to everyone last night for making me and sarah so welcome! was really interesing lots to mull over now. Theres a westfield megablade on auto trader not to far from here might go and take a look.  http://www.vanrooyen-eps.com/