view new content not working

Is anyone else having problems with the 'View New Content' button - all I get is this message:

Sorry, no new content found.

no matter when I check it and what settings I have. Its been like it since Monday.

Cheers

Bud

Yes but if I re-try it works. Has been that way on and off for a while. Sometimes I get some scrambled mess. Others I get some link to profiles! Other still it just works perfectly.

Works fine here and not had any problems

Have you accidently ticked something in the list on the left hand side of your screen?

Again no issues here. Usually as Smokey says, it's cause a different filter down the left hand Sid of the page has been ticked.

Yep it was one of the filters I must have accidently checked when using my tablet.

sorted now :t-up::)

Not having that problem but when replying to any message and I click "post" nothing happens till I click "more reply options" then when I click add reply it works!!! Was not doing this yesterday or the day before