Things you haven't done in a long time

Rusty Nuts

I travelled to work by bus – a National Express West Midlands bus, it was quite a pleasant experience. The fat guy making way for the young girl with a pram, the young girl giving up her seat for an “elderly” gentleman. All experienced for the princely sum of 2 Great British pound.

I went to Liverpool on the train yesterday £4.70 return fron Newton Le Willows , great experience no stress cheaper than paying to park my car and no chance of losing the wheels ( only joking ) .

Tell Captain guest about the buses , could be safer for him !!!!

Oh no what have I done !!

I've been married for many years and my youngest is 13 so guess what I've haven't done for a long time...!

Only joking Mrs B.

Shinda, are you sure that was Birmingham. Sounds nothing like it from another members rantings.

I got a bus some years ago, to get from Aberdeen to a customer to collect a Discovery I had bought from him. I expected the fare to be about 50 pence. It was something like £14. How things had gone up in the 30 years since I had been on the previous bus, London in the 1960's.

We went on a TGV train to Paris a few years ago. That was the first time in 20 years I'd been on a train.

Buses?   I haven't been on one for at least 25years, last time i did use one there were dodgy and dirty people on them coughing and sneezing, put me off buses for a long time .   As I am entitled to a Bus Pass these days I might give it go soon and see whats changed.

I waited 25 mins for a bus ,  fed up waiting so decided to walk to Newton le Willows , same on return journey :)

had a lunch break

I am camping at the weekend - bl**** hell :oops:

Camping at Stoneleigh; last time I'd slept in a tent I was only ten or eleven and in the Cub Scouts!

Played cricket 'properly'. First time for about 13 years last week, then again tonight, and maybe a match on Sunday :)

Out in the umbrella stand with a big shiny yellow thing in the sky

Something I haven't done in a while

Read a post by Shindha. Where have you been young man?

Have been lurking much more than posting.

I like Birmingham having lived here all my life I can't knock it.

Things I have not done in a long time;

1:  Seen my toes without the aid of a mirror

2:  yes - obvious isn't it - so not going to mention it

3:  been for a ride in a westie

4:  Been on here - but trying to fix that.....

• Like 1