Thought I'd share some pics

darve

Darve, that's the neatest MX5-Westy wiring job I've ever seen, your hard work has been well worth it. Have you not fitted the carbon canister? Isn't it required for IVA?

Good point that, Rhett, a build that carefully done and so well presented is going to have the testers in the right frame of mind to think "how do I make sure I pass this?" rather than looking for reasons to fail it.  Half the battle in my book.

Sometimes they just want to get rid of you. I rocked up to the retest on 2 cylinders and they passed me ;)

christ guys I didn't expect such positive comments - really appreciate it. lot of hours spent but it's a labour of love :d

Darve, that's the neatest MX5-Westy wiring job I've ever seen, your hard work has been well worth it. Have you not fitted the carbon canister? Isn't it required for IVA?

thanks mate - carbon canister not needed. all us sdvrs ditch em these days :d

I've seen all the stages in Daves build. It's credit to him how he's gone about solving the problems and  especially how he's designed the wiring/fusebox layout.  He's had quite a bit of  advice but actually done all the work himself and the car looks really neat and tidy, I'm chuffed for him.

PS,  The poor lad is a bit dissapointed  on the IVA date, he's chomping on the 'Bit' to get on a trackday.

yes good point Bernie - lots of advice along the way. I would have been well and truly stuck at times without the help of this forum and the fellow essex gang. notabely bernie for his trailer use (and towing), tools and helpful suggestions when popping round for some tyre kicking :d, pete for bench pressing my bushes in, mark for answering my endless mx5 questions :), mx5 parts store and couple of tools, pistol pete for the moral support (he'll know what I mean). that's by no means a conclusive list so big thanks to everyone :d

Great looking car where it matters, under the mat, if you see what I mean.

Unless you've made a glaring error I can't see that failing an IVA.

Well done sir, it's a credit to you.

I would echo all the compliments- it's very tidy. :t-up: 

But what is with you mazda guys and pink bits? :laugh: 

But what is with you mazda guys and pink bits? :laugh: 

Its what the cool kids use :love:  :cool: