North of Scotland Blat

dmac800

Went for a wee tour round the far North today seeing as it was a good day. So off with the doors, full tank of juice and away we go. Went from Thurso up to Tongue, then down to Lairg via Altnaharra, to the Mound and back up the A9 to Thurso. Fantastic roads and scenery so took a couple of pics.

IMG_0050_zpsde100256.jpg

IMG_0051_zpsf570329c.jpg

IMG_0052_zps15a35e44.jpg

IMG_0053_zps473569f2.jpg

IMG_0054_zps48044665.jpg

IMG_0055_zps75d39a5c.jpg

Looking good! Certainly had the weather for it today!I took a mine for a good run today to and the air hitting my face was hot!Even at 60 'ish' ;)

Steady lad, you'll be keeping her again soon.

• Like 1

Also out for a run today saw three other 7 types .....still learning the differences, while searching for my b***y tax disc after it took off out the car there was a blue Westfield( I think ) on the A96 L70 BLU ?? Anybody here 

Oh and I never found the disc  :cry:

Awesome scenery and roads - really looking forward to taking the car up there soon. Pics are great.

Stephen.

Also out for a run today saw three other 7 types .....still learning the differences, while searching for my b***y tax disc after it took off out the car there was a blue Westfield( I think ) on the A96 L70 BLU ?? Anybody here

Oh and I never found the disc :cry:

L70BLU is a caterham csr 260 and is a stunning car! Went on a run with some caterham guys a while back and he was there.

Dave

• Like 1

Steady lad, you'll be keeping her again soon.

Days like this, cars like this make sense!

Will get back in to something soon hopefully (all going to plan anyway)

Cheers,

Dave

Cheers Dave .......still got a lot to learn LOL 

Great pictures  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

I did Durness to Lairg via Laxford Bridge 3weeks ago ,admittedly on my bike, and thought I had found the lost highway.

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven,moonscape views, then hills,trees,lochs,eagles, sunshine and a smile inside my lid for no reason other than the pleasure of my surroundings.

Must have seen not more than 6 cars in a 50 mile stretch of road, awesome place.