1st August Combined club night Cheshire/Manchester + anyone else meeting

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Guys,

Myself and Dave a have orginised to Mike & John from SpeedofSight.co.uk to be a guest of both areas;

"Mike Newman is already a four time Guinness World record holder who will later this year make history by attempting to become the first British triple crown holder for land, water and air speed records. The first record attempt of which will be driving a British supercar, the Noble M600, the ambition being to drive unaccompanied in excess of 200mph."

1st August @ Whipping Stocks 7:30pm

cheers

Panda

Ha ha

Already had Cheshire meet in me calendar for if the weather was good.

I'll make sn extra effott now! :-)

not sure i have my passport, i'll have to get it checked out?

That's a "must attend"!

In case anyone hasn't worked it out from the web address, Mike is blind - which makes his achievements all the more remarkable.

Bl**dy hell, I'm going to the US that very day, don't suppose theirs any way it will move. Never mind would have liked to have done that one as well.

Bob :(  :no:

not sure i have my passport, i'll have to get it checked out?

Not to mention your inoculations. :d

I've alerted the border guards! Special exceptions, just wave those Westfields through!

I've alerted the border guards! Special exceptions, just wave those Westfields through!

Except, obviously, for Mr MemSec who (if you mentioned the inoculation jibe) will be greeted by the sound of rubber gloves snapping on.

Except, obviously, for Mr MemSec who (if you mentioned the inoculation jibe) will be greeted by the sound of rubber gloves snapping on.

Save them for SteveD, he's into that sort of thing, makes his eyes spin and voice go funny if you do it right.

I'll be there and I wont need a passport, my Dads side of the family can be traced back over 500 years in the Knutsford area :d

Try and muster the troops for this one

Steve

I'll be there and I wont need a passport, my Dads side of the family can be traced back over 500 years in the Knutsford area :d

that explains why your a complete knutter then  :)

If your sane I'm glad I'm a Knutter :p

Are you coming along then Bernie?

i'll be there :)