What is the meaning of "design"

Norman Verona

We have tried many vacuum cleaners over the years, and none seem to cope with dog hair very well !!!

Always have gone for function over form, and we have a weird colour Dyson for the same reason

I hardly ever use one, but wanted to clean the concrete dust up before cementing the new tiles in the downstairs loo. 

That's a manly thing to do, isn't it?

I'll let you off just this once :)

Henry is  my best choice.

Great for cleaning car interior .

Floors, Carpets,Stairs.underpants etc.

Cant live without mine.

Electrolux and Dyson lying redundant.

Hard to beat Henry's for decent suction. Think I may have upset mine using it on some very wet Westfield carpets  :blush:  :down: The motor makes an interesting howling sound now. Still sucks as well as ever though.

Hammy, gee thanks.  :)

• Like 1

cement dust will kill most vacs they just aren't designed for that sort of job  :)

Bernie, it would be true if it sucked any up. I've cleaned it through and it just has no suck through the tube.

Anyway, it's history now. The tiles are not only stuck down but grouted. I'm giving them a clean in the morning (been wiped as I went but needs the white film cleaning off plus a few snots)