Three Sisters

Paul Aspden

Top day out at this compact venue, big well done to the Yorkshire Mafia, Matt with his stunning drive in the R1 car to take a class G win from a hard pushing Terry, and well done to Gom for a great drive, setting a fast time early in the day. The final member of the Mafia out today also set consistent times throughout the day, with three timed runs of 46.66 each!, all faster than the target time. I just need to get my :arse: in gear and get the car done to handicap them  :laugh:.   

Great competition and well done to Matt with some great times and he deserved the win . I was trying so hard it got very very hairy at times

Now wheres that bl**** engine I am waiting for? 

I just need to get my :arse: in gear and get the car done to handicap them :laugh:.

Me too Paul. bl**** frustrating watching from the sidelines

Good to see you today Mark

Lets have you out there to make class G the best class

Great competition and well done to Matt with some great times and he deserved the win . I was trying so hard it got very very hairy at times

Now wheres that bl**dy engine I am waiting for?

Made good watching Terry, was the reverend OK?

Also a class win and new class record for Dave Cleaver, chopping 1s off his time for each of the first 5 runs of the day, ending up with a 47.36 in 2D.

Thought I saw your van Adam: well, not so much saw it, as got sucked in by it's gravitational pull. That's one big van!

I am ok but got through at least one pair of underpants :blush:

I thought you only had one pair

Thought I saw your van Adam: well, not so much saw it, as got sucked in by it's gravitational pull. That's one big van!

Ah yes, as you said you may have struggled to miss it right at the entrance to the paddock  :blush:  I spotted you with camera in hand a few times but I was either on a quick trip to the loo or about to fire up the laptop, then when I was free I couldn't find you! Not to worry.

I hope you managed some good shots?

Not had a chance to download the memory cards yet.

Had to leave earlier than I'd have liked, spot of paperwork to do for work unfortunately.

Great Weekend's Sprinting with both 3 sisters and Aintree giving us 7 runs each day. Brilliant to be back in a car again, just starting to get to grips with it  :d  :d  :d

Well done to all the WSCC Record breakers, some stunning times set on both days,  :d  :d  :d

Top drive for me has got to be Matt on sunday, new record and would have been FTD (sorry Matt  :blush: )

Matt's time :down:  Dont tell me about it :cry:

Where on earth is Tigger?

We need points please

Thanks for the comments guys I`m still buzzing :) roll on blyton I think it will be a different story trying to beat terry there

• Like 1