Westfield SEiW 1.6 CVH

johnnywiggla

Hi All,

It is with great regret, I have decided to sell my beloved Westy as I have a puppy now and its not getting used, only covered 263 miles since last year !

1998 Westfield SEi Widebody  Factory Built

Ford 1.6 CVH engine

Fast road Camshaft

Twin 40 Carbs

Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 alloys with very good tyres

Willans Harness' 

New Brakes Pads Last Year

Radio C/D Player, Not that you can hear it when travelling !! 

Wind deflectors

Two Doors

6 Months Tax

1 Years MOT

New Plugs, Leads, Cap & Rotor last week

Loads of paperwork and receipts

Every MOT certificate

Shes in excellent condition, few little marks here & there but overall, excellent and drives very well. I bought it from a member on here and was told she was factory built.  Just had it checked and made ready for sale at Southways Automotive and Rich said she is very nice  :)   

Any viewing welcome, i'm in Southampton. Please call 07515818926 Email johnnywiggla@gmail.com or PM

£5500  ono

http://s962.photobucket.com/user/johnnywiggla/library/Westy%20For%20Sale

Looks lovely, only out of curiosity, any idea in BHP with the fast road camshafts?

Sorry searched on here, about 120bhp compared to a standard 108bhp.

Should be circa 120-130bhp depending, first CVHs with slightly different combustion chambers had a few more ponies than later ones, mine is 130.  Nice simple engine to work on too, much undervalued, one member in here had his tweaked to 180bhp.

Good luck with the sale!  :t-up: 

They are very undervalued, RS Turbo's came in the 1600 variant, so a RS Turbo engine could be easily put in if you're really after ponies or any of the RS series could go in... Or even parts as an easy upgrade.

The CVH engine is a very tidy looking engine and engine bays look crisp too. Was my original choice, but my Zetec engined car popped up at right time, place and price.

Nice looking car that buddy - good luck with sale,

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.