Looks dodgy to me

FILFAN

Absolutely. They're aware of it now - out of courtesy, nothing else is required, it's neither a club, nor committee thing.

I'm glad that this is coming to a good ending. I hope that Westfield re think their Italian relationships. I know if they were south Italy, near Sicily and my family, I'd open a showroom, workshops, sell cars/kit, manage maintenance and manage repair.

I can do most things to a car and a good learner, but I could never take responsibility for my work on a Westfield being used on a track!

Lets not speculate idly on this; we know, or think we do, but one tiny little aspect. That's all.

Everything else is just speculation. The adverts been pulled, so hopefully some poor petrolhead who hoped to bypass IVA has been saved from themselves. That's it.

Who knows, an innocent dealer may have just found the spotty oik they got in to do their Ebay stuff isn't as trustworthy as they thought. Lets not trash everybody on the off chance though.

(Or through ever wilder theories inadvertently libel someone! ??? )

Is this worth being locked before any mor ecan be said on the matter ?

good call there.  :yes:

I nearly did, but then the usual cries and moans go up! :down:

I shall confer...

Locked.