Cheshire run to Three sisters 30/06/13

Steve_Farrimond

Okey Dokey, see you there just after nine.

Great - that works much better for me.  Not got your number Steve but, if for some reason I can't make it, I'll drop 1313 or Gadgers a text.

Just repacked the exhaust today, so going to be interesting to see what difference the Acoustafil makes...

My number is 07921435148 your all welcome to it

Interested to see that acoustafil in action as I need to do mine and was thinking of using that.

Interested to see that acoustafil in action as I need to do mine and was thinking of using that.

No problem... might bring the noise meter along to get an objective view!  Hoping it'll be just a bit quieter as I was bang on the limit at Oulton last time.

Which reminds me: if you (or indeed anyone else local) wants some of the old packing for topping up existing can then just let me know as, with having a 90cm can, I've now got a bin liner full of the stuff.  It's barely used (in fact most of it you'd never know had ever been in there).

If weathers kind tomorrow I may make the journey over the lump and have a run with you. (Providing you'll accept a foreigner).

Everyone's wrlcome

Welcome*

I'll probably mosey over to get there for 10ish, see you guys tomoz then :d

Definitely coming guys, put Steve's number in my phone in case we get held up or owt, see you for 9 ish at the Windmill.

Rich.

See you there...

thanks everyone. was a decent few hours out with the cars, not helped by the jobs worth staff on the gates at three sisters.

anyway we got 9 cars if I recall correctly. then a couple extra came and parked with us whilst we were there.

weather was a bit gloomy at first, but resulted in my forehead getting a bit burnt by the end of the day.

You weren't the only one to end up with a red - head, a bit sore this morning too.  :oops: 

A good day!

had to put some after sun on last night as the old fod was on fire.