Cheshire run to Three sisters 30/06/13

Steve_Farrimond

In view of the good weather report for next weekend, I am going to go down to spectate at Three sisters, to watch the speed series.

should be a good day out

attendees so far;

1.Steve Farrimond

2. 1313 

everyone welcome to join us

Will check me diary may be up for a run out in't tintop or Westy subject to the usual weather etc. Which day is best over the weekend.

Bob  :)

Just read its Sunday, will pull out a few stops, have an ongoing family issue at the moment which may mean a non attendance though.

yeah Sunday, apparently Saturday is at Aintree and we went there last time, so for a change go to Three Sisters :)

Prefer Three Sisters for spectating - was at the first one. A couple of months ago, might see if I can make it on Sunday too.

• Like 1

Aintree is crappy for speckying while 3 scissors is really good escpecially when the sun comes out to play   :)

Prefer Three Sisters for spectating - was at the first one. A couple of months ago, might see if I can make it on Sunday too.

Snap

&

Snap

:-D

so are we still on for a run out?

we'll be at the windmill pub, just off the m6 at junction 19, at 8:30am 

anyone joining?

Not 9.20 then? Are you thinking of having a pre-event run, rather than just nipping up the motorway?

(I only mention it as practice isn't officially due to start till 10.00 am in the regs, though some events do manage to start at around 9.30 am)

Just spotted the track layout their using. :down: Missed my favourite photography bend off. The finish line looks to be up on Cowards Summit - not seen a sprint with it up their when i've been before, should be interesting looking for new vantage points!

Is it 0830 depart from the Windmill?

I was planning on coming, but need fuel first... and as a result might struggle a bit with 0830 if I have to try a couple of petrol stations due to time.

I'll need a top up too. Thanks for reminding me :yes:

i'm happy either way, 9:10 meet at the windmill, 9:20 depart?

Think Steve's lost his phone so once I get in touch with him ill comment back on here and let everyone no.

just seen this and thought "where is my phone"???

found now :)