yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

SteveD

another late night ,well long day at work ,off to bed now, in at 6 am :cry: today :cry: tomorrow today ahhh who knows :laugh:

When you waken up tomorrow today will be yesterday.......................simples 

Steve, I know you won't heed advice but slow down, Bev and us do not want you back in hospital.

Think about it.

What Norm said Steve

Look what happened to me and I'm one of the lucky ones, slow down a bit buddy your no good to your business or family in hospital or worse  :(

im fine duna worry , im happy now and  really enjoying my work for the first time in 20 years and not rushing around like a idiot lining other peoples pockets that are lazy b******ds

yeh im working long hours but without the stress and agro ,that makes a massive difference

• Like 1

All work and no play....

I'm with Norman, ease off a bit. You're enjoying your job and probably don't realise how many hours you're clocking up... But at some point your body will just break and have enough. May not be after 10 18 hour days in a row, but at some point it'll go.

I've done many sleep depravation exercises and pushed my body way beyond anything! As would all Services (RN, not so much and RAF... :laugh: ) so I can assure you a nose dive will not be good for you.

Really good to meet you at Curbs Steve, you are a top bloke with a lovely car in that Elise (i want that engine)  :)   Good luck in business and in life 

James 

All work and no play....

he was sitting at home with a beer when I rang him a couple of hours ago.... lazy s*d :laugh:

pmsl

hick :laugh:  off to newcastle in the morning so thats the last one

im fine duna worry , im happy now and really enjoying my work for the first time in 20 years and not rushing around like a idiot lining other peoples pockets that are lazy b******ds

yeh im working long hours but without the stress and agro ,that makes a massive difference

I know what you've been doing!!!

Painting young ladies in Birmingham orange!!!