Cadwell 22nd 23rd - NSSCC and MX5s

cast iron

Rosie and I would have much liked to see you Mark; however I am marshalling MX5 OC weekend at Blyton!

Wish you all the best, let us know how you decimate the opposition!

Ian

• Like 1

the car was going very well on Saturday,but lofty decimated the engine on sunday :(  :( 

A chap I know at work has just started to compete in the MX5s - Jon Hughes in a BRG MX5.  He was there at Cadwell last weekend. A good bloke so if your paths cross (not literally on the circuit) say hello to him.  He is running without any team support so I am sure he would appreciate a friendly "hello" in the paddock.

yep I spun no4 big end bearing showing the bike engines the way home in the dry as well as the wet this time! Looks like a dead crank and con rod and a bearing that looks like tin foil. At least its an excuse to get the 6 speed in albeit with the scrapyard donkey as the powerplant

Tell you mate, Paul, to look out for AK automotive in the MX5 padock, great bunch of lads from Durham, always willing to help.