Westy Wanted

Barkalarr

Having just sold my MK indy BEC, my garage is now empty so i'm looking for something new.  

CEC only please.... something smooth and quiet at 70mph.... lol

Ideally have wet weather gear so I don't get moaned at by SWMBO.  

I have circa 4.5k of beer tokens to play with.

Would even consider an abandoned project - anything really???

What ya got?

I'm about to advertise my 1992 SEI, which runs a crossflow on twin 40's, for about the beer tokens that you are looking to spend.  It's road legal but sprint/hillclimb oriented (Quaife LSD, 'shell' seats, ProTech dampers, aeroscreen, 'RAC' rollbar etc) so may not quite be your cup of tea as it stands, but adapting is part of the fun, in my view.  If you fancy the challenge, there's always the option of dropping a 16 valve engine in it and selling at a profit.

Genuine reason for sale; I bought another Westfield and don't have approval for 2... .

Let me know by PM/post if you would like more details.

Cheers,

Simon

Simon - thanks for the email and pics - I'll sleep on it.  

Kuga - thanks for the link, it's not that far from me - might go and take a look.

Hi

I have a1999 SEW 2.0L zetec on bike carbs, red, 15" wheels, wet weather gear MOT'd & taxed, I've been thinking of selling and would be looking for 5k. Dyno'd at 155bhp and weighs in at 620kg, I was going to use this for next years SS but I have just bought another Westy thats ready to go.

I would love to keep both but just don't have the room

PM an email address if you want any photos

Martin 

• 4 weeks later...
.... something smooth and quiet at 70mph.... lol

it aint gonna be a westy... :laugh: .

• Like 1

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Mine certainly isn't!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.