Anyone got one of these for sale ? 15''

SlowPoke

i need 1 of these wheels

size is 15''

wheel

doesn't have to be 100% perfect as it will be a spare.

other than that, does anyone know whats the model name/number of this wheel ? (i bought a set off ebay (one was kerbed) and the seller just said they were standard westfield ???), i think they are Team Dynamics, am i right ? ?

cheers

Might be Team Dynamics Motorsport - see this very old website.  Don't think they have made them for some years - I had a heck of a job finding a TD Qualifier in 2004!

• Like 2

I've got three, one still has an unused tyre on it, contact me if the PM you received is not what you want.

Dave Reed

I've got three, one still has an unused tyre on it, contact me if the PM you received is not what you want.

Dave Reed

hi dave, sent u a pm..

pete

I've a 15*7 et 10ish revolution wheel with good toyo tyre - free if you can collect it ?

You can put a cover on it ?

• Like 1

thanks Hammy,

i had thought about that, but its the excess weight of the wheel cover..... :d . plus i wont hav any street cred...

thanks again.

and i thought we were friends!!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.